The event, taking place on the 19-20 February 2019 in Brussels, will presents 30 successful projects in six thematic parallel strands of dedicated interactive workshops featuring:
- Sustainable energy planning
- Financing clean urban transport
- Financing energy efficiency in the public sector
- Home renovation schemes in cities and regions
- Financing climate adaptation
- Innovative financing schemes facilitating the market for climate and sustainable energy finance
Practitioners will provide their concrete experiences in the planning and development of bankable sustainable energy investment and climate adaptation projects with the aim to stimulate and enable replication by other interested project promoters.
The H2020 Energy Efficiency, Smart Cities and Communities and LIFE programmes as well as the European Investment Bank’s ELENA facility and the European Energy Efficiency Fund (eee-f) will showcase successful projects on planning as well as financing sustainable energy and climate adaptation projects.
If interested, please register via this