EUROCITIES, the network of major European cities, is recruiting a project coordinator in the field of urban mobility. He/she would ideally start late June 2019. EUROCITIES is an equal opportunity employer. At EUROCITIES we are committed to fair employment practices and encourage applications from people of all ethnicities, ages and genders, as well as those with disabilities. We strive to create a workforce which is as diverse as the cities we serve.
The project coordinator will coordinate two European-funded (Horizon 2020) urban mobility projects in which EUROCITIES is involved.
- overall project management including planning and budget reporting
- liaising with funding institutions and project partners
- delivering project tasks and deliverables due by EUROCITIES such as drafting reports, publication management, event organisation, and dissemination
- preparing technical and financial reports
- supporting project development in the area of urban mobility
- contributing and ensuring coordination with the policy work in the field of urban mobility and other relevant areas
- support EUROCITIES’ other activities in line with the overall objectives
- At least 3 years of experience in EU-funded project management essential
- Experience in the field of urban mobility or transport essential
- Experience of publications and event management desirable
- Experience of project writing an asset
- Experience of working with local/city governments or public sector partners an asset
- Ability to speak English fluently and to write clear and concise reports in English; other languages an asset
- Excellent relationship management, coordination, and communications skills
- Dynamic team player who also takes full responsibility for delivering results
- Agile in a changing environment with the ability to juggle competing deadlines
- Self-starter, driven by the motivation to deliver outcomes for cities and citizens
- Good networking abilities and interpersonal skills for an international environment
- An open-ended contract under Belgian legislation
- A full time position in Brussels
- Salary according to profile and experience
- Additional benefits (meal vouchers, pension plan, hospitalisation insurance, public transport costs, 13th month, éco-chèques)
- Training opportunities
- A dynamic international team
- A pleasant working environment
Applicants are requested to send a letter of motivation explaining their suitability for the position together with a CV with at least two referees by 9:00 on Monday 29 April (including your current or last employer) to: Patricia de Wouters, HR coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send the documents in pdf format and mention ‘Project coordinator MOBILITY’ in the subject line.